JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh , I looked up bazooka Brothers after seeing Reco's. they have a 10mm version! hooa

Other Caliber Available
40S&W, 357sig, 355RMW(9x25), 10mm, 7.62x25, 45acp, 45super, 460 Rowland, 40super, 40RMW(45win mag necked to 40cal), 45win mag, 440corbon, 50AE, 300Whisper, 338BR, 6.5BR, 6.5TCU

<broken link removed>

Whoa, those guys make some cool stuff. Any idea on their reputation for reliability? The idea of a 10mm AR sounds uber cool and Olympic stuff sucks in my opinion.

I went with a 9mm because I have a 9mm suppressor. I also like the fact that 9mm is half the price as .45ACP considering this is just a "plinker", I mean lets face it, if you need more bang than 9mm in a rifle there are better rounds than .45, like say, 5.56!?! Plus, 9mm parts are more readily available new and used.

every post in this thread should include pics.

except mine, since i don't yet have a pistol caliber AR. but if i did, it would be a 9mm SBR.

I went with a 9mm because I have a 9mm suppressor. I also like the fact that 9mm is half the price as .45ACP considering this is just a "plinker", I mean lets face it, if you need more bang than 9mm in a rifle there are better rounds than .45, like say, 5.56!?! Plus, 9mm parts are more readily available new and used.

Who was the manufacture of your 9mm upper? Im looking for different oppions then I have found on my own!

every post in this thread should include pics.

except mine, since i don't yet have a pistol caliber AR. but if i did, it would be a 9mm SBR.

Here's mine:D DSC01551.jpg

Who was the manufacture of your 9mm upper? Im looking for different oppions then I have found on my own!

The upper is a Spikes Tactical billet, 7" barrel (which so far, keeps all factory 147gr ammo subsonic) CMMG ramped BCG and Daniel Defense M4 9.0 quad rail (gives me about 3" coverage for the SWR Trident 9 suppressor).

I have a 9mm oly upper for one of my AR's, and will testify that it is in fact a piece of crap, especially at the price I paid for it (~550). I bought it originally because they were the only ones who advertized compatibility with sten mags (I have made a few sten mag blocks, and have a crapton of sten mags from back in the 90's when I bought a "parts kit").

The thing has a propensity to fire out of battery, the fit and finish on it is terrible, I actually had to grind down the bottom of the bolt because when they sent it to me, the bolt was hanging below the carrier and would snag the mouth of the next case partially tearing it.

I made the mistake of ordering the upper at the height of the obama panic, it took me nearly a year to get my upper, every time I called they said "nope, not yet" finally I got ahold of the parts guy Andy, who actually delivered on it. I talked to him this year at shot show, apparently all the helpfullness had drained from his body, and he couldn't really address my complaints. He just said "that cannot happen". Well, I have a few blown up and bulged cases that disagree. I finally ended up grinding down the head (the flat end) of the firing pin to make sure this wouldn't happen any more.

It's a fun gun to shoot, and yea, I would recommend either 9mm, or the tokarev sounds like a kick in the pants. However, avoid oly arms as if your life depended on it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top