JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son and I occasionally pick up brass at the range, sort it, clean it up and sell it.

I'm pretty particular when sorting and have been teaching him to sort carefully too.

He found this case that I assume is Pillsbury brand, like the biscuits in the rolls that pop open in a spiral? It must be a new design; we can't figure out how to reload it so I guess it will go into the scrap bucket. :eek:

IMG_2576[1].jpg

Hate to break the news, but just like their biscuit tubes. Once you crack itt there is NO jamming the buscuits back in.

I mean.... so I hear.... :s0098:

My son and I occasionally pick up brass at the range, sort it, clean it up and sell it.

I'm pretty particular when sorting and have been teaching him to sort carefully too.

He found this case that I assume is Pillsbury brand, like the biscuits in the rolls that pop open in a spiral? It must be a new design; we can't figure out how to reload it so I guess it will go into the scrap bucket. :eek:

View attachment 1182665
Kinda like Lizzo….a busted can of biscuits

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top