Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Pietta .36 caliber black powder pistols.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Mikej, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

"Sold"

Up for sale are two Pietta .36 caliber, nickel plated, black powder 1862 Police revolvers. These guns are in un-fired condition. Finish is flawless.

From my research it appears that these particular guns are no longer available.

P1030908.JPG

P1030910.JPG

P1030911.JPG

The price is $400.00 for the pair or $225.00 singly, cash. No trades as this money goes directly to the good neighbor/good friend. Oregon residents only** , over 21, no shipping. If better pics are needed lemme know what you want and I'll do my best to get other pics.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

** I know nothing of C&R and how these guns may relate to that. If you can show me convincing OR statute that states these guns can be sold across state lines I will consider sales to Washington.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Pm sent

3. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Okay I'll buy the both of them.

I live in Cornelius and will be out of pocket Monday but afterwards I could come over. I can bring cash of course and a copy of my driver License and CC Permit so you can reasonably guess I would pass a Background check. Theses are not covered "Firearms" in any case.

4. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

very nice. And yes, you can sell them accross state lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.