JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Pietta
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Gig Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
As new, but I don't have the box. Shot very little; few cylinders of .38 and one of .357. This is a specific Davidson's model with the blue/nickel finish and retro Colt-type grips. The Pietta is a true three-screw Colt clone. I have a 2nd pair of grips for it I did not finish yet - very nice Altamont bonded ivory that need to be blended to the frame and a screw/escutcheon installed. I like this gun very much, but have another SA I shoot and this just sits. I am clearing out a few duplicates to make room.

$425. Local FFL transfer is $30, or shipped for the same to your FFL.

Pictures don't show it well but the bluing and nickel is very nicely done.

E674690C-9B0A-484D-BBC8-5D2D357A08F0.jpeg

221F1CDC-6B73-47BD-BB3C-226E6B547D58.jpeg EDD97017-F20D-489C-9653-A8A33A9D747F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As new, but I don't have the box. Shot very little; few cylinders of .38 and one of .357. This is a specific Davidson's model with the blue/nickel finish and retro Colt-type grips. The Pietta is a true three-screw Colt clone. I have a 2nd pair of grips for it I did not finish yet - very nice Altamont bonded ivory that need to be blended to the frame and a screw/escutcheon installed. I like this gun very much, but have another SA I shoot and this just sits. I am clearing out a few duplicates to make room.

$425. Local FFL transfer is $30, or shipped for the same to your FFL.

Pictures don't show it well but the bluing and nickel is very nicely done.

View attachment 1483138

View attachment 1483139View attachment 1483140
Sent ya a PM

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.