JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whaddya think? :D

earings.jpg

I think so too. She is the love of my life, though that expression does not adequately cover the depth of my love and devotion to her. Whatever may come, I feel so blessed to have met her so long ago, and that we are able to journey through life together.

Send that post to Hallmark. Guaranteed card material.

I think you guys are great, and what many of us here strive to be.

Hey hey! Ms. Smurf, might you share a website? Put a ruler up to those so I can see size? Wifey's always on the look out for gun related earrings. There's not many around our parts. And Christmas is coming. :D

I found them at a Christmas Craft Fair in Roseburg. From the hook to the end of the barrel is 2 inches and it is about 9/16ths wide. They are also not heavy at all.

It looks like she doesn't have a website anymore, but the company is Victorian Elegance by Morning Star out of Azalea, OR 541-837-3622. She had several different colors, but what can I say, the blue one was the Smurfiest to me. :D

I think so too. She is the love of my life, though that expression does not adequately cover the depth of my love and devotion to her. Whatever may come, I feel so blessed to have met her so long ago, and that we are able to journey through life together.

Oh my love, I would not be the woman I am today without you in my life and by my side. I am grateful for every moment we have and will spend together. :s0116:

You have a matching anklet on the way, Esposita. :s0155:

Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top