JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is a nearly-new Extreme Dimension Phantom Pro-Series Wireless Digital Calling System with Remote.

Manufacturer's site: <broken link removed>

Cabela's (see reviews): <broken link removed>

It has been used very lightly. Comes with wireless remote transmitter, receiver, speaker, and two belt clips. this unit has the Predator chip, but Extreme Dimension sells chips for deer, waterfowl, elk, moose, turkey, and others. The chips are around $60 each and come with a corresponding faceplate for the transmitter.

There is also a Predator 2 chip available.

See the picture for the available sounds from the Predator chip. It can play two sounds simultaneously.

This unit has very good sound, excellent volume adjustment (it can get LOUD), and an advertised range of 200 yards. I haven't had it out that far, but I know it works very well at over 100.

Cabela's gets $250 for these, Amazon $240. I'll let this one go for $175 including shipping and fees.

Thanks for looking! Trades always considered (knives, backpacking gear, reloading equipment, anything Kifaru that I don't already have)

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top