JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to raise some serious money for a project, so some things need to go. Sorry if some of the pics arent the greatest, it was a lot to take;

Also I have ammo that can be purchased for all of these guns (at great prices)

TRADES: .45acp 1911 or 9mm CZs considered

Next Generation Arms Patriot, excellent condition. These guns are made in Oregon, and are designed to run without lube. This is the basic M4 configuration with flattop with removable carry handle. This gun has always run great, after break in I have run around 1200rds through it without lube, and it still runs great. This gun was made in their Tidewater plant (where they first started making guns), and it is the 5th patriot ever made for public sale (verifiable by the serial number), so it is very collectible as far as next gens go. $1150 takes it. Comes with carry case and one mag.

IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg

Savage MK II .22lr stainless; Like new, super accurate. Comes with simmons scope mounted, harris style bipod, and one magazine. Model is MK II BTVS. Has thumb through stock and accutrigger. Have factory box. $350 SOLD

Savage 93r17 BTVS .17hmr stainless; Like new, super accurate. Comes with simmons scope mounted, harris style bipod, and one magazine. Has thumb through stock and accutrigger. Have factory box. $350 SOLD

New in box Rossi M92 in .454 casull, stainless, 20" barrel. This gun has never been fired. This can also fire .45 colt, and can be loaded from either the gate, or near the end of the tube. $500 SOLD

Like new Rossi M92 in .357 mag, stainless, 16" barrel. This gun is an excellent shooter, its a compact and powerful gun. Can run .357 mag or .38 special. $450 SOLD

Ruger 10/22 with bull barrel and synthetic stock. Shoots great, I polished up the action a while back. This gun has the desired metal trigger guard. Comes with a simmons 3-9x on it, one 10rd mag and sling. (can throw in some 25rd mags for cheap) $250 SOLD

Ruger 10/22 red laminate, like new, this literally has a couple mags through it. Action and trigger not even broken in yet. Comes with factory box, and 10rd mag (can throw in some 25rd mags for cheap). Also this is a limited production gun, made for davidsons only. You will not find this at Bimart! $220 SOLD

Excellent condition Marlin 1895GS guide gun, stainless, .45-70. This gun is a great shooter and has very few rounds through it. Have factory box, and can sell some factory ammo or handloads/components with it for cheap. Forearm has a couple minor scratches from rubbing other guns in the safe $550 SOLD

Stoeger Coach Gun 12ga side by side. In excellent shape (a little dusty), have factory box. Very low round count. A fun and compact gun. $250 SOLD

Bump. I will be out of the area for the rest of the month, so I will not be responding to PMs for a while. Priority will be given to the first person who says they will take something.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top