JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself to this community here on NWF. Like many sites, I stumbled upon this thinking it would be a great resource to engage with firearm related issues and a platform to sell guns to a greater demographic within the PNW. I hope I can be of help where I can and of course help arm the free world.

A little bit about me now. I've been a lifelong resident in WA. After high school, I served in the USAF active duty, serving stateside and overseas. Since I have family in OR, I like to put some time there as well when I can. I am a trained watchmaker by trade, so naturally, I have an appreciation for fine timepieces in addition to guns. I am also into aviation, working to get my private pilot license. I'm a staunch supporter of the second amendment especially during this time when our rights are under assault by the political elite.

With all that said, thank you all in advance for keeping our second amendment alive.

Thank you for your service......

Always good to have more knowledge here. And people from different places.

Welcome.

I used to ride an MTS (most fun street bike I ever owned), but sold it when it just sat after I bought my Husaberg.
Good stuff. Man, I miss that 939 lol

20160502_213805.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top