JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This gun was purchased from W.Fagan Aniques Arms & Armor back in the early 1980's at the auction.
Appraised By: Thomas LoPiano

Appraiser Comments:
William Fagan is a noted antiques delaer with a reputation for originality and authenticity who still produces catalogs and offerings. All of his cataloged items (if you purchased by catalog) or directly from him at a show would carry a guaranty of authenticity. You refer to a statement by the seller which should have been in written form. Based on your images (which are small but presentable) this is an 18th century matchlock as described, very plain, hand-made, hammered iron (pictures do not show to be hammered brass although can't make out). Appears all sound. Military in nature as most of these found are highly ornate with hammered brass, bone or invory inlays, etc. Reference a very fine website which regularly has fine collectibles asuch as this (Collectible Firearms and Edged Weapons) (Gasior Brothers). Based on these conditions and having a written letter of documentation from Fagan as to authenticity then I would value as stated below. (Because you had bought from Fagan I would write or call him, reference date and catalog/item#) and ask him for appraisal update.

* Current Fair Market Value: $1,750.00

** Replacement Cost: $2,450.00

This gun was appraised by Thomas LoPiano he is a member of the Arms & Armour Society, New England Collectors Society, NRA, Texas Gun Collectors Assc, Colt Collectors Assc.

<broken link removed>

1-23-09077-1.jpg
1-24-09077.jpg
1-1-1.jpg
Persian1.jpg
1-4-1.jpg
1-22-09075.jpg
<broken link removed>

Cash price - $2000 OBO
Or trade for gold - guns / rifles
For more pictures / descriptions / or offers pm me..

I understand that price is out of the range of many people
+ ) economy sucks (+
So I will add some trade for this around 300 years old rifle - (appraisal for it was done and is available)
Anyway I will trade it for:
-- nice set up AR15
-- 50 cal. rifle / pistol
-- KIMBER
-- Gold coins
-- Open to trades
-- Let me know what you got --- ?!?!
:cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.