JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just want to put a plug in for the EyeWear Pavilion in Albany.
They carry Wiley X ballistic eyewear that the US military uses and Duraflake uses for prescription safety glasses where I work. They worked with me to get a prescription set of glasses for shooting pistol at steel targets safely, where the bifocal is at the top of the glasses instead of the bottom and focused for the front sight! They work great. So pass it on if anyone shooting iron sights at steel need a good pair of prescription shooting glasses.

All eyewear is required to be shatter resistant. The idea of flipping the bifocal is new to me, sounds like a good idea, thanks.

It's common for certain occupations where they are working over head. Also available are Double D's where there is a bifocal at the top of the lens and at the bottom. That way you can also use them for reading.

I use monovision. I wear one contact for reading and nothing in the other eye since I don't have any trouble with my distance vision. For shooting, I wear it in my left eye since that is my dominant eye. The rest of the time I wear it in my right. Different powers too, for shooting the power is less and set at the distance of the sights. For regular wear, it's stronger and set for my normal reading distance.
Works great!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top