JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While checking out Spec's on my Performance Center M&P 9L I stumbled across the Performance Center® Ported M&P®40 SHIELD™. I carry the Standard Shield and I love it. Was wondering if anyone has the Ported Version and what they thought about it.

<broken link removed>

IMAG1233.jpg

IMAG1233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
right but that's not a Shield that's a M&P 9. I have that too. I am thinking about the Shield Performance Center as the barrel Is ported and it has the

• Ported Barrel & Slide
• Enhanced Trigger
• HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Sights

Can you explain ???

Say in late 80s Springfield came out with the ports on a model and some guild custom smiths make some short officers with compensators on the end and featured in America Handgunner magazine.

Boils down CQB MUZZLE BLAST. I've tested various porting types and it is bad
And can be dam LOUD.

It's just my opinion, the friends I shot and tested with are now well known barrel makers.

Shuman and KKM barrels.

Really seems like a ploy to charge you more money for machining a few holes.

I own two Shields. I carry one often. I honestly cant say I feel a need to have a couple extra holes. I dont know how I feel about the sights, I'd have to play with them.

I don't mind the trigger in the Shield and I don't want a 3 lb trigger in a carry gun.

All that said if I saw one for the same kind of money a regular model costs Id snag it just because.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top