JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

I have up for sale a CZ Shadow 2 in urban grey chambered in 9 mm. The gun comes with fiber optic on front and black HAJO sight on rear and has a rail. It is currently configured in DA/SA with the low-profile safety installed. There are also parts to install the raised safety if you so wish. I have installed grippier black LOK grips with an orange lining on them, but also included the factory grips which can be easily installed (one screw).

Included with the gun is the factory case, manual, three 17-round magazines, and some brushes.

Sale price is $1000 cash firm. No trade offers please.

Buyer is responsible for paying transfer fee. I can meet at an FFL for the transfer within the Portland, Beaverton, or Hillsboro, OR areas. Only will do local sales so no shipping.

Fantastic gun, likely the most accurate pistol I own and capable of super tight groupings. Just need the money right now so I will have to unfortunately part with it.

IMG_2852.jpg IMG_2853.jpg IMG_2854.jpg IMG_2855.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.