JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Friday July 31st
9am-3pm
NW Custom Firearms
5601 E. 18th St #105
Vancouver, WA 98661
360-334-7200

We are having a big "garage sale" getting rid of all the parts and accessories that we have accumulated over the past 6 years. Price will be extremely discounted just to get rid of everything. No reasonable offer refused, low ball offers will be openly mocked and the price will go up lol
Whenever you go to a garage sale there is always that one "man table" off to the side with all the tools, outdoors stuff and various other guy stuff. Our garage sale will be one big "man table"!

Gun cases, pistol, rifle, hard, soft, double, lockable pistol cases
Rifle Barrels, rifle stocks, xp100 stocks, ar parts and accessories, 1911, glock parts, reloading accessories, muzzle loading stuff, genuine powder horns, sights, casting molds, dies, grips, handguards, FSP, gun tools, theres even an old school hoyt crossbow, old bb guns, cz braces, grips, various magazines, ar mag springs, portable shooting bench, rcbs ultra sonic cleaner, small compressor, knives, some ammo, cheap scopes, scope mounts and rings etc etc

There is so much stuff I cant post it all. Come on down for some great deals, hang out, chat, have a cup of coffee and meet some people!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any chance of posting what you got? I'm in Hawaii and I'd be hard to take an Uber there on Friday
I think your cell number is wrong too... text gets kicked back. Will send PM

Any chance of posting what you got? I'm in Hawaii and I'd be hard to take an Uber there on Friday
I think your cell number is wrong too... text gets kicked back. Will send PM
My shop number is a land line, old school lol

I am going to try to post some pics of stuff as I get everything sorted

Maybe but I'm trying not to, if I do it for one then I'm doing it for everyone and it's no longer a sale lol

The reason I ask is it's a 2 hour drive for me to get down there and I always leave early just in case there's a problem. If I get there early and I try and take a little nap, the sale will be over before I wake up.:s0140:
You could probably put me to work even..... :D

Last Edited:
Any chance of early birds this Friday that live down the block?

It is Friday July 31st, not this Friday, you are like the 5th person to say that so I had to go back and make sure I posted that right lol

I would like let people in early but here is the problem I am running into. So far I have had about 20-30 requests to come down early or the day before to cherry pick through everything. If I allow that then it defeats the purpose of the sale. My goal is to move a lot of stuff at super cheap prices, give people some great deals, clean out my shop area in the process lol, meet some people, chat, have some coffee and have a good time with everyone.

Here are a few pics of about half the stuff as it is being collected. Still lots more to come and a lot you cannot see because it's still buried in the bins.

20200721_144402.jpg 20200721_144158.jpg 20200721_144205.jpg 20200721_144215.jpg 20200721_144220.jpg 20200721_144245.jpg 20200721_144259.jpg 20200721_144326.jpg 20200721_144331.jpg 20200721_144351.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top