JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$185
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
As of 4/25 these are not legal to sell to Washington residents until an AWB injunction.

Parker Mountain Machine Glock 19/45 1/2x28 barrels (full length threads, NOT JTTC) with matching PMM single port Gen 5 compensator. Original owner, both sets have been installed once, one set has approx 50 rounds on it, the other set is unfired. Excellent condition, some cosmetic marring on barrels from installation (not visible once installed, nearly inevitable due to how these comps are installed using a vice and wrench). Each comp comes with a set of shims and a new tube of red loctite. I also have one PMM comp vice mounting block for an extra $10, or free if you take both sets.

$185 per set.

I accept cash and PayPal F&F.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is this like the Jttc barrels with the limited threads at the end? Or does it have full threads for say a supressor
These barrels / comps are not JTTC. They have full threads and are guaranteed concentric < .002".

That's a deal! I just picked up a Radian otherwise I'd be all over this.

Good deal. Have one for my 43x and have thought about getting one for 19. GLWS.
Just put one on my 43X as well.

E40F4190-8BCB-4F3A-BE98-12144E0BB2BA.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.