JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Been sitting on her awhile. Everything that could be polished has been. Comes with one original mag 2 additional pre-bans (3 sold already). Two plates on the mags have been swapped out for pinky extensions. Has AN original box but not specifically for this one. Just took in for a professional "once through" Asking 650$ Price drop 600$ will include a box of ammo
IMG_6747[1].JPG IMG_6748[1].JPG IMG_6749[1].JPG

Last Edited:
No issues, not sent back to para but did just take it in to have it serviced and professionally cleaned. Roughly 500 rounds as far i as i know from previous owners

Can you confirm year of manufacture?
From the 1911 forum, P 236xxx - 7/-/11 - Warthog - Stainless - USA
If this is a pre-remmington version I'm interested.

From what I can find it's post Remmington/Freedom Group. Pass

Remington bought Para USA in 2012 and closed down Para's Pineville, NC facilities at the end of 2015.

According to a friend of mine who owns at least two of nearly every Para built, a Warthog S/N starting with P165xxx was built by Para around 2006. Look on the underside of the dust cover & see if it says 'Made in Canada.' If it says 'Para USA - Pineville, NC' on the side of the frame it was still built prior by Para after they moved the Canadian facilities to the US in 2009.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.