JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol sold

This is the most up to date and nicest version of the Para P18-9, or P18.9. Gun has probably 3K rounds through it. It's a great 3 gun pistol, as that is what it was built to do. Boening's Custom Guns did the following work soon after I purchased the pistol: installed/fitted Guncraft trigger; complete trigger job; disabled grip safety; polished the feedramp. Has fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, ambi safety, ion bond finish.

I installed a Cheely Custom Gunworks magwell with a polymer slick insert, as the feel was much better than the stock magwell. There is one small scratch on the magwell from changing the insert. Pistol has 2 brand new, never been loaded before, 18 round mags that come with it. I will make 5 other mags available to the purchaser before selling them individually. The 5 separate mags have Dawson Precision base pads, Arredondo inserts, and Wolff springs. 3 hold 22 rounds, and 2 hold 21 rounds as they are set up now. Pistol is very reliable.

Pistol and 2 18 round mags: $1100
Additional mags with Dawson base pads: $90 each (only available after pistol sells)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.