JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$550 Cash. No trades please.

Gun is in excellent condition, functions perfectly. It never gets used, so it is time for it to move on.
It is a 1911 configuration handgun, though is double stack. .45acp.

It comes with 3 magazines, 2x 12 round magazines, and 1x 10 round factory magazine.

Super reliable pistol.

Ammo in images has been sold.

15500925990_7bf74b2e4a.jpg

15662020086_e40bb0c7e9.jpg

Must be an Oregon resident, or you deal with the FFL fees.

Last Edited:
Well I always enjoy learning something new! Didn't know there were steel ones as well.

That's tempting, I sure do like older surplus rifles. I don't have anything else in 7.62x39 though, and I'm trying to avoid any "odd men out". Tempting though! I'll keep mulling it over if you don't mind, and will send you a message if I convince myself.
Thanks for the education and offer!

$650 cash. Offers, or trades will be considered though nothing necessarily sought at this time.

Gun is in excellent condition, functions perfectly. It never gets used, so it is time for it to move on.
It is a 1911 configuration handgun, though is double stack. .45acp.

It comes with 3 magazines, 2x 12 round magazines, and 1x 10 round factory magazine.
It also comes with 3.5+ boxes of sellier and bellot (181 rounds of 230grn RN), and 10 rounds of hornady self defense ammo.

View attachment 110536

View attachment 110537

Must be an Oregon resident, or you deal with the FFL fees.
As part of my simple BOS, you must attest to being legally capable of owning a firearm. I will take a peek at your license to ensure OR resident.
Hi...this is the gun that I'm looking for. I am not a OR resident however, I live in Seattle. I would love to make a purchase... Let's talk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.