JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Para Ordnance
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a very cool Para Ordnance P12 Officer size double stack 1911. The Original "2011" . 12+1 .45ACP's ready to fly!
Not the cheap crap made a few years ago.. Made in Canada pre Remington buy out. ..this is very early production(first few years) as far as I can tell. Steel frame, Beautiful and rare dark brown slide over Grey frame coloration. Looks sweet! It caught my eye for sure…I recently picked it up in a trade and intended on carrying it.. but I really dont need to get into another caliber so I'm going to stick with the plastic 9's I'm used to.
I was told that it had some custom work done to it, but dude didn't know exactly what. Extended mag releaseambi safty for sure, and there is a Wolff spring in the box. I'm not 1911savvy so I can't tell.
Comes with (5) factory mags. (4)12 round and (1)10 round.
As of now there are 150 rounds included..100 rounds of FMJ, and 50 rounds of JHP…but no promises I won't send a few in the next few days if I get a chance.

***Double Stack***
-12+1 .45 ACP
-(5) Magizines
-100 rounds FMJ
-50 rounds JHP

$825 cash
Or Trade +/-$ for something Cool..
I'd really like an IR laser, or ?? I can add cash for the right trade.

meet in the greater Kelso Area..
Or in Portland if necessary for OR folks.

I'll add better pics later.
CC03CD26-0F00-4688-9A33-C5C1805E32A5.jpeg D6D17254-A056-4420-868C-125312B4E7B2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: