JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Para Ordnance CCW Compact .45acp pistol. Retail is approx. $1100. Asking $700.00 as a sale price, but would prefer a trade. Looking for a FTF trade for a Ruger MKII, MKIII, 22/45, or threaded 10/22 setup (prefer 1:9 twist barrel for .60 grain .22's). Also open to bolt action .223 or .308 trades (RH/LH).

Aww heck, if you want it, let me know what you have to trade. You never know.

Here is a link to the Para Ordnance site to see the specs.

http://www.paraord.com/product/product.html?catid=13

Comes with factory hard case, 2 mags, video, Para Ordnance coupon, and lock. Can also include a Fobus roto paddle holster in LH.

Don't have pics handy as it is at a local gun shop on consignment (dropped off yesterday).

Mark

You might state an asking price... To help calibrate, I bought this exact pistol from a store a couple of years back for ~ 800. For anyone thinking about it, I love mine. It was my main carry weapon until I went to a 3" para LDA. Mine was a bit finicky about the ammo choice, however. It fed defensive rounds just fine, but cheapo CCI ammo gave it trouble.

if you're still looking for a trade I have a deal up on outdoorstrader.com for a SKS with Tapco furniture and an AIM 6-24x50 sight plus a couple mags. Listing in the "trades" section with some nice photos. Also a Helwan 9mm pistol w/2 mags (Beretta model 52 - Egyptian version)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.