Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Para Ordinance P12 .45 ACP

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by electraman2, Jan 16, 2012.

1. electraman2

electraman2 Renton New Member

Para P-12. This is a high cap compact .45 Capacity is 12+1. I purchased this new on 4/01/99 from Ben's Loans in Renton. The body is factory silver and the rest is stainless. I spent over 26 hours polishing every piece less the factory silver body. I always get a lot of admirer's on the appearance when I go shooting. It has exactly 600 rounds through it (400 rnds of MagTech 230gr FMJ and 200 rnds of PMP 220gr FMJ).

Upgrades:

Stainless mag catch
    Mag body
    Grips
    Stainless grip screws
    Lightened stainless trigger
    Skeleton spur hammer
    Checkered back plate
    2 extra magazines
    Speed loader

This is a great looking gun. I get a lot of admirer's on the appearance when I go to the range. Let it bring you as much enjoyment as it has me.

Trades considered:

Glock 23
    AR15 (Colt 6920, LMT or Bravo Company.

$850 OBO

Be advised upon sale shall be a handwritten bill of sale and possess a current WADL or valid CPL.

PARA9.jpg
    Comes with everything shown
    PARA10.jpg
    PARA3.jpg
    PARA4.jpg
    PARA1.jpg
    PARA2.jpg
    PARA5.jpg
    PARA6.jpg
    PARA7.jpg
    PARA8.jpg

2. millwrt52

millwrt52 Kelso Wa Member

Is this still available? If you'd be interested in a trade for a recce style mid-length ar with BCM barrel, BCM bcg, Geiselle SSA trigger and more, contact me; hdbiker1@q.com.

3. electraman2

electraman2 Renton New Member

Sorry, I cross posted this at seattleguns.net and forgot to post SOLD here.