JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Para Ord was purchased way back, used briefly and stuck in the back of the safe when I picked up my Kimber CDP I. The hood shows some use, but otherwise the gun looks new. No idiot scratches or other flaws. Link and slide are tight. Comes with three used 12-rnd magazines and 4 12-rounders in the wrap. Available to the CWP holder who appreciates what these weapons are.

$745 - PM for any questions.

This Para Ord was purchased way back, used briefly and stuck in the back of the safe when I picked up my Kimber CDP I. The hood shows some use, but otherwise the gun looks new. No idiot scratches or other flaws. Link and slide are tight. Comes with three used 12-rnd magazines and 4 12-rounders in the wrap. Available to the CWP holder who appreciates what these weapons are. PM for any questions.

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS) All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.