JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
STOP LOWBALLING! Your gaining a bad rep on here! If you cant pay 25 more, you dont deserve this! & I hardly do this, but this guy is lowballing everyone & its starting to cause some headaches. These are good guys on this forum, people remember lowballers

Based on the interest, I obviously priced this too low. But I'll stand by my original asking price. PMs replied to (thanks very much guys), and several conversations in the works, but no firm deal as of yet. Distance is always a factor.

I was wiping the gun down tonight and asking myself why in the heck I want to sell it. It's a beautiful and unusual piece of 1911 history. I'll keep it up for a few days though. If no one grabs it, I'll probably put it in the safe and maybe be smarter about the asking price next time. Or just keep it.

If you dont ask (LOWBALL) the answer is always NO. The seller can always refuse the offer that is what it means to live in a capitalistic society. Buy low, sell high. Please give the Slawekuse some slack, it has worked for him at least once.
Now to Slawekuse, sometimes you come a crossed a awsome deal like this one being offered and count your blessings that you found it and pay the price happily.

Alpha you can always say "best offer" there is no dishonor in that.

Peace through understanding.

This has been sold. I don't mind "low ball" offers. A seller can reject them if he chooses. My policy is always to treat any offer with respect. I always respond to offers, even if just to say "no thanks." And if I say a price if firm, "no thanks" is what a lower offer gets. But I think it's important to be courteous.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.