JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 psa Dagger frames that are compatible with all glock 19 gen 3 parts.

Grey full size with glock oem trigger asking 80

Black compact with psa trigger asking 80

No trades

Transfers done at pantel tatical in kent

20231031_150531.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Now that I look at it, you sent me 2 txts in a row then I answered but never got a reply after the original txts you sent.. idk why but it looks like there's a problem with my txts maybe getting thru to u.. have you gotten any messages from me besides on here?
My phone has been having issues. Message me on here

Ok. That would explain it, I was getting frustrated, I messaged you like 4-5 times but wouldn't get a reply, I didn't wanna just keep bugging you tho if u already had already sold it or whatever..so I take it they are still available then...I for sure want the compact black one..the ffl place you said you wanted to meet at is closed till Tuesday, ive got a couple errands in the am and gotta pick up my kids from school at 3. Then I'd be free to run Up if that works for u.. do you know how much they charge for transferring a serialized part? So I make sure I bring enough.. let me know If that will work for you, thanks!!

Ok. That would explain it, I was getting frustrated, I messaged you like 4-5 times but wouldn't get a reply, I didn't wanna just keep bugging you tho if u already had already sold it or whatever..so I take it they are still available then...I for sure want the compact black one..the ffl place you said you wanted to meet at is closed till Tuesday, ive got a couple errands in the am and gotta pick up my kids from school at 3. Then I'd be free to run Up if that works for u.. do you know how much they charge for transferring a serialized part? So I make sure I bring enough.. let me know If that will work for you, thanks!!
Tuesday works for me I can meet you at 4pm at pantel. The fee is $30

Hey, im sorry. I just found out my daughter has to stay late after school today.. my wife and I are sharing a vehicle right now so that leaves me car less for the afternoon..Im really sorry, I was really excited to get this done today ive been looking forward to it since sat..I dont know what your schedule looks like tomarrow or the day after.. but im really serious about meeting up and buying it from you. This just came out of left field last min today..yet again I'm really sorry, I'm really not trying play games about this and wanna meet up as soon as we can. Let me know what will work for you..thanks!

You had said not to bother trying to meet up with you anymore, so I had left it alone..im still very interested in it. But im a little tight until payday, it's on the 1st..if you haven't sold them by then, id be happy to meet up then...

You had said not to bother trying to meet up with you anymore, so I had left it alone..im still very interested in it. But im a little tight until payday, it's on the 1st..if you haven't sold them by then, id be happy to meet up then
I waited for you at pantel on the date we agreed on and you didn't show. Only way I'd sell you these frames if bought both at the price I paid 100 each. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time especially mine. Lmk if you still interested

If you have them sold to someone else already, then no worries, I didn't see the other guy messaging you on the thread, if you still have them come the 1st tho, I am still interested for sure.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.