JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

If you order more than 10 you can use the code "pmag" and the price is reduced to less than $8.00 per mag and free shipping. Just bought 20 for 150 shipped. Get them while the deal is still going and they will still ship to Oregon.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hope people are jumping on this if they haven't yet.
I agree. Someone else posted the link and code in the beginning of November, but the thread is lost. So reposting since it's still active. Better get on it tonight.

I got 30 lol
BIG PLUS+ on PSA .. and they are working overtime for everyone in Oregon who Prep.-Procrastinate, and for the Hoarders .
I got more Mags. for all my property than one guy needs, cant use half the Mags. I got now . But... I still somehow felt like I needed a dozen more G19 Mags ....LOL . So I ordered them from PSA this weekend, and 'surprised' yesterday/Sunday, I got a email notice saying ..." items Shipped " and with a Trk.#

Everyone interested should buy NOW to get them in time. Stick it to all the gougers trying to charge $15 a pop.
I wouldn't really call $15 for a mag gouging if someone is selling any for that, lol. Back in the late 90's and early 00's, Butler Creek 30 round mags for a 10/22 were nearly $100 each during the last AWB years. Factor in inflation and it would be $140 in today's money. Mags will be an absolute goldmine someday again in the distant future.

10 x 30 round Magpull magazines from Palmetto State Armory as listed in the 1st post on this thread using the "PMAG" coupon code the bill came to $74.90 delivered to my door.

$7.49 for a 30 round Magpull I believe is one heck of a deal!

My local Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend, OR is selling these same magazines for $24.99 each.

10 x 30 round Magpull magazines from Palmetto State Armory as listed in the 1st post on this thread using the "PMAG" coupon code the bill came to $74.90 delivered to my door.

$7.49 for a 30 round Magpull I believe is one heck of a deal!

My local Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend, OR is selling these same magazines for $24.99 each.
That's $hitty of them, shame on sportmens w of Bend.

That's $hitty of them, shame on sportmens w of Bend.
I thought they were a little outrageously priced on the magazines.

I have ordered online and picked up several guns from Sportsman's Warehouse over the years and always had very good dealings with them. Their prices have never been as good a national firearm retailers but they usually come in under national firearms dealers price + shipping + LGS fees.

When I was there on cyper-monday I watched them bold face lie to customers about picking up firearms that they were considering purchasing. Telling them that they would be able to pick up there firearms in a couple months if they don't make it through the background check before Dec 8th. I believe these lies were perpetuated by the minimum wage sales clerks to win a Sportsman's Warehouse bonus for firearm sales. The $25 Magpul magazines really seemed like price gouging to me though which is disheartening as I had previously held the retailer in pretty high esteem. If I can buy 10 of the same magazines at $7.49 they have to be paying even less for them.

I wouldn't really call $15 for a mag gouging if someone is selling any for that, lol. Back in the late 90's and early 00's, Butler Creek 30 round mags for a 10/22 were nearly $100 each during the last AWB years. Factor in inflation and it would be $140 in today's money. Mags will be an absolute goldmine someday again in the distant future.
Found the gouger, lmao.

If the market price is $7.50, but you're coming up with excuses for charging double? Oof.

Ordered more lowers $60 free shipping, shipped same day. PSA is really coming through for Oregon!
They are staying up on the court hearing and pushing out the dates as long as the courts do. PSA take my money!!!!!

Ordered more lowers $60 free shipping, shipped same day. PSA is really coming through for Oregon!
They are staying up on the court hearing and pushing out the dates as long as the courts do. PSA take my money!!!!!
It would be good to remember them when this is over. They're a stand up company!

Last day to get your 10+ round mags from PSA. They will ship mags until midnight Dec. 11, and will ship firearms til Jan 2, 2023. M2 PMAG's are still 7.49 when you buy 10 and use code PMAG.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top