JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a pair of AR's I built for fun and they are exactly what I wanted them to be. But, now I want to put together a long range gun. So the top one is a 5.56
Build List
Midwest Industries lower
Anderson upper
CMMG lpk
DPMS 1 in 7" twist 20" barrel
Mid length gas system
Rainer brake/compensator
15" Midwest Ind. free float rail in FDE
(With all factory rails in package)
Magpul K2 grip
Magpul CTR stock (milspec dia.)
Phosphated F/A BCG
Std charging handle
Nikon p series 1" rings
Has a junk scope on it that I was using for playing at the range, not included
Midwest Industries 45° mount for an RMR type sight on the top rail
Non pivoting bipod, unsure who made it.
Asking for $950

Bottom one is a 300blk
Spike's tactical Honey Badger lower
Anderson upper
CMMG lpk
Crusader Operator 13.7" 1 in 8 twist barrel with a Noveske KX3 pinned and welded
Pistol length gas system
15" Samson Evolution rail, with all factory standard rail pieces.
Magpul MOE + grip in ODG
Magpul UBR in ODG
Phosphated BCG with headspaced bolt from Crusader Operator.
Nikon P series 30mm mounts
Tasco Titan 1.5-6 x 44 (not actually made by Tasco, I think Sightron, ) anyways Japanese made. Great scope.
Asking for $1200

I have a bunch of ammo and loading components for both that I will not separate. The 300blk likes the 110gr Tac-TX bullet and H110, I think I still have 200. The 556 likes 69 gr Sierra Matchkings and W748, chronographed at 2670fps with an 11fps SD, also have about 150 or so of those loaded. The 300 is zeroed at 100, and the 556 is zeroed at 200.

Only trades I am interested in would be an original Sendero in 338 RUM, or an MLR/XCR tactical in 338 lapua, green stock version only.

20140916_123630.jpg

Last Edited:
To be clear, they don't have to go together. Also I have 160 or so loaded 110gr Tac-TX, and at least 60 components that could be. Also about 60 Ballistic Tips and Accubond loads. These would have to be components as I am not a licensed manufacturer

I have a 300 rum ulr heavy barrel has sling by pod custom load in 220 gr and 180 gr round nose , has a Nightforce scope 5-20x56 with the MOAR good out to 1500 yards shoots 3/4 moa at 100 yards with the 180 gr rn and 82 gr of IMR 4350 powder .
if interested let me know I will drum up some pics

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.