JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PAIR OF .40 CAL BLACK POWDER DUELERS w/ Case and Accessories.

A fellow who calls himself “Hawkeye of Montana” made these as payment for some work I did for him. They are large (15”) and heavy. Here is his description of them:

“The pistol stocks are made from fiddleback walnut; the trigger guards, hammers and barrel bands are brass; the lock plate and butt caps are German silver. The case is made from walnut and fancy quilt maple. The firing mechanisms (locks) are hand made by me and are unique in their operation, they look conventional on the outside but the inside is completely unique and my invention. All the parts are hand made and are not interchangeable so don’t mix them up. The bullet bag is made of elk skin.”

He test fired them but I haven’t done it myself. He also made the case, powder horn, shot bag and cap flask. The plate on the case is engraved to me but it would be simple (four little screws) to turn it over and have a new inscription engraved for the new owner.

If you are into black powder these might make an interesting addition to your collection. I would like $600. cash obo but will consider a trade for a Ruger SP 100. I will consider other trades also; let me know what you have by e-mail.

I am new to selling on this site but have been an e-bay seller (blackfeather7) since 1999 with nearly 1100 positive feedbacks. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell at 541 - 223 - 2439.

I live in the country between Lebanon and Scio and am willing to bring the duellers to Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis or possibly Salem. I work and am not available to deliver them on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.