JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hayden
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hey Fellow Enthusiasts, I'm not competing anymore and haven't used my Chronograph in about a year and a half, so off it goes to the classifieds! It's been a great set up, works great and of course the unit doubles as a timer. It saw a bit of use as a timer after the internal battery in my CED7000 timer gave up the ghost. I just replaced that battery, so no more need for this as a timer either. The PACT Shot Browser Software is available to download from their website, but to be honest I never could get that software to work right for me. I'm kinda old school anyway, so I just keep my notes in a log book.

It's in great shape minus the bullet hole! LOL But seriously, after a bunch of "don't shoot my chronograph" warnings my son steps up to the line and shoots it! The part is available from PACT for $13 a pair, but it works fine as is so I never replaced it. Also, the screen has a small dent at the top of it that I honestly don't know how it got there. It doesn't effect function or readability. I tried to show it in the pic.

KIMG1400.JPG
KIMG1401.JPG
KIMG1403.JPG

So here's what's included...

PACT MKIV Timer Chrono $189.50
Case for MVIV $16.95
M7 Standard Skyscreen System w/ Mounting Bracket $69.95

Total NEW $276.40 + shipping

Get this set for $200 shipped!!! And I'll include the printed User Manual and the little piece I made to set the Mounting Bracket up on a tripod, making life easy!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top