JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want a new 32 inch flat screen LCD TV but have no funds so some things have to hit the block.

Up first is an Eagle Aiii pack. I got it used and never used it myself. It just sat in the gear bucket. As you can see it has a few stains on it from the previous owner but it is in excellent shape with no rips or tears. Check out the Eagle site for more info on this pack but it gets pretty good reviews in the forums. I also have the belt with the hip pads on it and did not get a picture of it but the previous owner set his hot suppressor on it and melted part of the pad. It is not bad and could be easily fixed or covered up with more nylon or some sort of cloth.

$55 plus 5 bucks shipping
SPF
View attachment 202648

Next up is the Eberlestock Half Trac pack. This is brand new, never been used. It was taken out of the package to compare camo patterns with the other Half Trac I bought and then put right back in the plastic bag. As you can see it is still buckeled up from the factory and still has the eberlestock tag still on it.

Just want what I have into it at $170 plus 15 bucks shipping. These are 230 plus shipping from eberlestock.
View attachment 202649
View attachment 202650

ETA: I will should be in the Portland/Vancouver area in a few weeks if someone wants to save on shipping and wait for their pack. Either that or we can work out a mule. I know AFlineman goes through there every weekend.

Eagle Pack is sold.

I am looking for a Badlands Super Day Pack in trade for the half trac.

Will be in the Portland area this coming weekend so no shipping charge.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top