JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
It's the one the original.... The funniest...

But just like a lazy couch surfing hippy it's gotta go.

Pm offers as the thread is unmanageable. In it's glorious namaste adventures it must depart.

Will take green things toys guy stuff and other interesting artifacts from bygone ages.

But yeah it's gotta go.

Yep. Or cut your sandwiches into Glocks to protest...

Please no rioting.

Made of unobtainable unobtanium. Make your political statements. Send custom cookies to all.

Only used once. Can be used multiple times for making ghost cookies.

And wait! Buy one and it will finally be gone! Don't wait act now! Limited supply available.

IMG_20210706_162020933.jpg

Will trade for?

Polymer 80 single stack jig.

Or....
Unicorn farts.

Marxism textbooks.

Poly triad goat farm with multiple hairy hippy chicks.

So act now before these custom cookie cutters are gone.

And actually? Anything black scary not California legal? Totally interested in trading for. Clock parts. Eugene stoner small parts. Or clock magazines.

Also other stuff that's guy stuff related.
Or dog stuff.

And my safe word is pineapple.

We'll also take currency if that's absolutely the only thing you can provide....

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have for trade:
one serving of good intentions
two each of utopian promises, imported from California so you know they are certified fresh.
What do I get if I throw in a :s0104:??
Has to be something tangible...

However I can throw in reki and prayer circling. Maybe some voodoo too.

What is in your trade pile.

I'll trade you for a long and complex book about how to select the proper gender for the given day and weather condition. Includes a bonus chapter on which bathroom to use and when.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top