JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a great LNIB Sig p365 X-Macro with box, papers, two magazines, and a new holosun 407K already installed.

I purchased this pistol new and shot 50 rounds through it.

I have been impressed by the X-Macro. The balance is great, it has removable backstraps, a nice grip texture, insane round capacity for its size, and the compensator really works. (i'd say 15/20% flatter shooting compared to a XL slide on the same frame). I also appreciate that the red dot mounts without removing the rear sight like the plain p365X/XL. Standard rail on this version as well which is great.

If you are invested into the P365 platform, this model is a must have.

It is a great do it all pistol. Do you own a regular p365? Slap the X-Macro slide on your p365 frame, and use this combo for max conceability in a p365XL holster.
X-Macro magazines will also fit p365/p365x/xl.

Why am I selling it if it's such a great gun?

I really wanted to try one, but it does not presently fit a role, and I am too invested in other platforms to make a switch.

This gun is absolutely like new. Please note that I wipe all my guns with a lightly oiled rag before I put them in the safe for longer term storage. What you see if the picture is oil on the slide/barrel. The gun finish is perfect and it does not have a single mark on it.

850 Dollars for the package. (you will also receive a conversion baseplate to use one of the x macro magazines with a regular p365 frame)

No trades on this one.

Preferred options for FFL transfer are Lucky Sporting goods in banks, Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Money Market on Powell. transfer fee on the buyer.

Thanks.

xmacro01.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Holy frijole…
That's almost like getting the red dot for free. I'm super tempted to add this to my collection alongside the insanely clean revolver I just got from you. I can't imagine lowballing you on this. I'll PM you shortly after moving some stuff around! What a beauty…

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top