Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Bonney lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this a few months ago and I'm just not a fan of striker fired pistols so I'm looking to trade it. I took it out once and only put 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions and it has just sat in my safe since. Comes with original case, 5.11 bag, legion challenge coin, and 3 legion mags

Looking to trade for cz's mainly
P01 non omega, shadow 2, etc
Cajunized is a plus and preferred
I can add cash and/or maybe another pistol to even trades up

20201114_152016.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Interested in a Sig Sauer p224 da/SA with parts for 357 Sig and 40S&W, flat trigger, short reset, X-ray3 night sights, stock grips and new Hogue g10 piranha grips, armory craft aircraft grade aluminum pinky extension, 2 factory 10 round magazines, and more, also can come with gold dot 357 Sig JHP 50 round box, Sig vcrown 357 Sig 20 round JHP, Remington golden saber bjhp 40 S&W 165gr 25 round box, federal 40s&w American eagle 180gr FMJ, Blackhawk SERPA level 3 holster, custom OWB concealable kydex holster, comes in original factory hard case. Less than 50 rounds through 357 Sig and under 300 through 40 barrels. Very well maintained and in great condition. Subcompact model of the p229/p226 and hard to find and pistol alone when found in DA/SA goes for $900-1100 for pistol alone before upgrades and conversion parts, ammo, extras. All and all I have over $1700 into it.

Reactions
I bought this a few months ago and I'm just not a fan of striker fired pistols so I'm looking to trade it. I took it out once and only put 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions and it has just sat in my safe since. Comes with original case, 5.11 bag, legion challenge coin, and 3 legion mags

Looking to trade for cz's mainly
P01 non omega, shadow 2, etc
Cajunized is a plus and preferred
I can add cash and/or maybe another pistol to even trades up

View attachment 777731
interested in a cz100?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom