Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Bonney lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this a few months ago and I'm just not a fan of striker fired pistols so I'm looking to trade it. I took it out once and only put 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions and it has just sat in my safe since. Comes with original case, 5.11 bag, legion challenge coin, and 3 legion mags

Looking to trade for cz's mainly
P01 non omega, shadow 2, etc
Cajunized is a plus and preferred
I can add cash and/or maybe another pistol to even trades up

20201114_152016.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Interested in a Sig Sauer p224 da/SA with parts for 357 Sig and 40S&W, flat trigger, short reset, X-ray3 night sights, stock grips and new Hogue g10 piranha grips, armory craft aircraft grade aluminum pinky extension, 2 factory 10 round magazines, and more, also can come with gold dot 357 Sig JHP 50 round box, Sig vcrown 357 Sig 20 round JHP, Remington golden saber bjhp 40 S&W 165gr 25 round box, federal 40s&w American eagle 180gr FMJ, Blackhawk SERPA level 3 holster, custom OWB concealable kydex holster, comes in original factory hard case. Less than 50 rounds through 357 Sig and under 300 through 40 barrels. Very well maintained and in great condition. Subcompact model of the p229/p226 and hard to find and pistol alone when found in DA/SA goes for $900-1100 for pistol alone before upgrades and conversion parts, ammo, extras. All and all I have over $1700 into it.

Reactions
I bought this a few months ago and I'm just not a fan of striker fired pistols so I'm looking to trade it. I took it out once and only put 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions and it has just sat in my safe since. Comes with original case, 5.11 bag, legion challenge coin, and 3 legion mags

Looking to trade for cz's mainly
P01 non omega, shadow 2, etc
Cajunized is a plus and preferred
I can add cash and/or maybe another pistol to even trades up

View attachment 777731
interested in a cz100?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
Top Bottom