JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In addition to all the cool mods you can do on the P320 (and other pistols) is mag extensions.
I put Springer Precision +10 (not a typo) on some oem 17's
It's a good product....works and looks good.
The loaded stick is like a weapon itself.
You have to make a tiny (unnoticeable) relief cut on the tube flare with a Dremel for the set screw keeper.

53-BRASS-OPEN-MAGWELL-1000_Black__70905.1626395984.jpg

guys... i just ordered everything for an AXG build. my wallet is asking for assistance.

also this aged poorly, except the sale part. black Friday axg grip sale got me

But thats part of the fun. I wont buy it all at once, i do wait for sales and collect over several months time.

Last Edited:
Does a SIg FCU count as handgun for Form 3310.4 purposes or is it considered a frame/receiver type part and excluded from Form 3310.4 requirements?
The FCU is the "gun" so to speak because the serial number is on it. Different than other manufacturers who have a serialized grip with fixed internals. This is how/why it if is different and can be made into other configurations when various manufacturers cannot.

The FCU is the "gun" so to speak because the serial number is on it. Different than other manufacturers who have a serialized grip with fixed internals. This is how/why it if is different and can be made into other configurations when various manufacturers cannot.
The question I have is, will purchasing multiple FCUs in 5 business day period require FFL to fill out a multiple sales form? If as @ValleyAR suggested, they are transfered as other on Form 4473, it should not.

When I had a FCU transferred at a pawn shop in Vancouver a while back, they transferred it as a pistol. While it can be swapped around into different combinations and configurations, there are no options that I know of where you could use the FCU in a rifle or carbine configuration. Everyone that buys an FCU, is going to be using it in a pistol configuration (except maybe @arakboss!)🤣

I could be way off base too. Best to call ahead to the FFL you want to use and ask them how they would transfer an FCU.

When I had a FCU transferred at a pawn shop in Vancouver a while back, they transferred it as a pistol. While it can be swapped around into different combinations and configurations, there are no options that I know of where you could use the FCU in a rifle or carbine configuration. Everyone that buys an FCU, is going to be using it in a pistol configuration (except maybe @arakboss!)🤣

I could be way off base too. Best to call ahead to the FFL you want to use and ask them how they would transfer an FCU.
Tbh thats why i asked in store, logic says pistol. But yeah lady said she did as other.

Thanks to @alelord I am going to be starting my P320 journey with a compact model. I was going to buy a FCU and then pick up the other parts later but his price was pretty good for the whole shebang so I went for it. Should be able to pick it up from FFL on Tuesday as long as nothing happens to M114 TRO.

Thanks to @alelord I am going to be starting my P320 journey with a compact model. I was going to buy a FCU and then pick up the other parts later but his price was pretty good for the whole shebang so I went for it. Should be able to pick it up from FFL on Tuesday as long as nothing happens to M114 TRO.
I've done 2 from scratch.
Both full size.
An X-Five and an X-Five Legion.
I like the design and they are great shooters.

I used SIG Guy's videos to get familiar with assembly.

Last Edited:
That gives you some flexibility to figure out what you want down the road because grip modules are dirt cheap. There are p365 hybrid modules for the p320 fcu that are set up for 3.9" slides but can be trimmed back for the subcompact slides (3.6"), there are the wilson combat carry II slides which has the compact grip but is subcompact in length and then there's a million and 1 full size variations and everything in between. It is not difficult or expensive to modify an FCU to fire any caliber since the dimensions are all the same except for extractor length differences (in 45.acp vs 9mm/40/357) which is not a substantial obstacle in obtaining full modularity, so although it seems like a daunting task to pick the perfect configuration in a short amount of time you can easily have 2 FCU's that, combined give you full modularity for any variation. Glad to hear you pulled the trigger on embarking on your sig journey.

That gives you some flexibility to figure out what you want down the road because grip modules are dirt cheap. There are p365 hybrid modules for the p320 fcu that are set up for 3.9" slides but can be trimmed back for the subcompact slides (3.6"), there are the wilson combat carry II slides which has the compact grip but is subcompact in length and then there's a million and 1 full size variations and everything in between. It is not difficult or expensive to modify an FCU to fire any caliber since the dimensions are all the same except for extractor length differences (in 45.acp vs 9mm/40/357) which is not a substantial obstacle in obtaining full modularity, so although it seems like a daunting task to pick the perfect configuration in a short amount of time you can easily have 2 FCU's that, combined give you full modularity for any variation. Glad to hear you pulled the trigger on embarking on your sig journey.
"There are p365 hybrid modules for the p320 fcu that are set up for 3.9" slides"

Very interesting do you have a link for these hybrid grip modules?

"There are p365 hybrid modules for the p320 fcu that are set up for 3.9" slides"

Very interesting do you have a link for these hybrid grip modules?
They say they are compatible with "compact slides" but not subcompact which is kind of misleading because sig phased out their "Subcompact" designation in favor of the p365 and made their "compact" slides subcompact length. So you can put an Xcompact slide on it which will require you to trim the front down a tiny bit and you'll have a micro compact p320 that takes p365 mags with a 0.5" longer Barrel than the p365. Out of the box it's good to go with the "carry" slides and the full size slides.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews