JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd recommend going with a black rear sight,
I'm using the DPP rear sight attachment

PXL_20210317_194003145.jpg

For the DPP backup iron sight insert a .455" Dawson front sight is needed.
I believe they are the only ones making one that tall.

Dawson is a reputable company, tell them your tale of woe and they may send you another.
FWIW I have broken off the base/dovetail on a Trijicon front sight trying to use a pusher.

The next two I fitted better and used a nylon punch at the base to install them.

Fitting sites wasn't as straightforward as I thought it would be. You shouldn't just bang it the old ones and throw the new one in the dovetail and push/punch it in. Some (most) firearms have a correct direction the old site should be removed in, and the new one should be inserted from that same side. Before punching/pushing it in you should file down the base enough that it friction/press fits into the dovetail solidly, but doesn't require enough force to damage anything. Also a little bit of blue lock tight once you have it centered and/or shooting straight isn't a bad idea eather. I a used a brass punch against the base when I replaced the sights on my P320. Copper solvent like you would use in your barrel will remove brass marks from a brass punch.

It's also handy to have some oxpho blue to refinish parts on the sights and/or dovetail if necessary as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top