JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hey friends, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm on the hunt for a Sig P320 or the newer M18. I'm not sold on a specific model of the P320 but I'm looking more towards the Xcarry than anything else. Let me know what you have!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Some will get into P320 and end up with old stock which is OK for basic use, but not OK if you want to upgrade.
If you're looking for a P320 I would look for.

1) If the slide is milled for an optic, the latest and best milling will accept Romeo1 Pro, Delta Point Pro or RMR
I would not want the early slide milled for the D/C'ed Romeo1

2) X-Carry will be hard to find

3) M17/M18 will usually have a safety lever and the funky cover plate/rear sight combo.
You can't install normal rear sights on these.
And the plate is bolted from the inside - up (not a good design)

The best P320 slide from SIG is the Professional Series slide.
It fixes all the mistakes of the older slides.
If you dig around, you can find the Pro Slide for around $250
There are quite a few building P320's so it would be easy to sell off your old slide.

The Pro Slide looks like this...
Screen-Shot-02-23-21-at-11-01-AM.png

Some will get into P320 and end up with old stock which is OK for basic use, but not OK if you want to upgrade.
If you're looking for a P320 I would look for.

1) If the slide is milled for an optic, the latest and best milling will accept Romeo1 Pro, Delta Point Pro or RMR
I would not want the early slide milled for the D/C'ed Romeo1

2) X-Carry will be hard to find

3) M17/M18 will usually have a safety lever and the funky cover plate/rear sight combo.
You can't install normal rear sights on these.
And the plate is bolted from the inside - up (not a good design)

The best P320 slide from SIG is the Professional Series slide.
It fixes all the mistakes of the older slides.
If you dig around, you can find the Pro Slide for around $250
There are quite a few building P320's so it would be easy to sell off your old slide.

The Pro Slide looks like this...
View attachment 831767

Thats some great info, thanks so much!

Thats some great info, thanks so much!
Another nugget, that some don't realize is that you can convert a Full Size P320 to run un-captured 1911 recoil springs. Stock is a fit-all 16lb captured RSA.
Legion comes set up this way from the factory.
With 1911 recoil springs you can tune slide velocity and ejection pattern like a race gun.

Screen-Shot-02-23-21-at-11-27-AM.png

P320 is a great design

I built a p320 Xcarry(ish). I purchased a p320 RXP compact, purchased a xcarry grip module, and purchased some 17rd mags (m17/m18 mags work, but come with tan floor plates). I added an armory craft dual adjustable trigger, and it is good to go. The main difference is that my barrel is 3.9" instead of the xcarry 3.6", as I had found that the 3.9" had a lot of aftermarket barrel options, where the 3.6" did not. That and the fact that it doesn't have an "X" barrel and slide. I'll throw in some pics, 1 before grip and trigger, and some after. I did some stippling to the grip module for my preferences, but aside from that, the trigger swap out, and a mag release, it is all factory parts. I was also able to retain my rear iron sight this way, with the configuration of this slide.

6AD714BE-B7A1-450E-A316-5225AFBBAA5A.jpeg 8631D26E-2010-43E5-8375-ED6260F4504D.jpeg D57E78C9-CFEC-4338-86BA-C5E117DB9162.jpeg 5C562735-C63B-43BE-BE7E-4D23B33E25A1.jpeg C5B6EA3F-5BD6-4E34-B254-202C7D440744.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I built a p320 Xcarry(ish). I purchased a p320 RXP compact, purchased a xcarry grip module, and purchased some 17rd mags (m17/m18 mags work, but come with tan floor plates). I added an armory craft dual adjustable trigger, and it is good to go. The main difference is that my barrel is 3.9" instead of the xcarry 3.6", as I had found that the 3.9" had a lot of aftermarket barrel options, where the 3.6" did not. That and the fact that it doesn't have an "X" barrel and slide. I'll throw in some pics, 1 before grip and trigger, and some after. I did some stippling to the grip module for my preferences, but aside from that, the trigger swap out, and a mag release, it is all factory parts. I was also able to retain my rear iron sight this way, with the configuration of this slide.

View attachment 855218 View attachment 855219 View attachment 855220 View attachment 855221 View attachment 855222
Looks really good. I'm trying to figure out my family's tax situation and after that I might try and snag that M18 that popped up in classifieds.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.