JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale are all of the parts for a P220 frame, including standard slotted grip screws (not pictured).
These are a mix of used and unfired parts that were taken out of a disassembled Matrix frame.
All parts included are shown in the picture except the grip screws (I forgot to show them).

The takedown lever is the older-style non-MIM version (works perfectly on all versions).

Grips are not included
Frame is not included
This is a standard reset set of parts (NOT SRT)
This is for DA/SA
1663705377038.jpeg

1663705391907.jpeg

Please note that there is one part that is TYPICALLY left in the frame when a frame is sold as "stripped" - the Sear Spring Pin, which is a roll pin that is installed in the left side of the frame in the rail groove. This pin is NOT included in the parts above, but can be sourced (if your frame does not have one already installed) from MGW.
Sig Sauer P220 Sear Spring Pin: MGW (midwestgunworks.com)

I offer no instructions for how to put these together, except that if you are installing this roll pin, you MUST support the inside of the frame between the two sides (a block of wood cut to the right width or something) to prevent bending the frame while tapping in the pin.

Price is FTF or shipped. Cash FTF is preferred, or PayPal (Gift/F&F) to ship it.
Reach out via PM with any questions or if you want to buy.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service