JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$185
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Northport
State
Other
Zip Code
NEW SURPLUS P+S Products M4 RAS kit
-Same as the KAC M4 RAS
M4 RAS (Rail Adapter System) was developed for use on the US military's M4 Carbine, and with over 1 million rails issued to date it is one of the most battle proven designs available for the AR-15 platform. This non-free float handguard is a simple-to-install, drop-in upgrade that features genuine Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny Rails along its entire length. What sets the M4 RAS apart from other 2-piece quad rails on the market is that it securely locks to the rifle's barrel nut via a clamp and screw arrangement, making it a very solid foundation upon which to mount tactical accessories. Includes three 11 Rib Rail Panels and 1 6 rib panel and vertical grip. The M4 RAS is a drop-in replacement part for standard, 2-piece polymer, M4-type handguards. The rifle must have a carbine length gas system, delta ring assembly, fixed front sight/gas block, and round handguard end cap. Lighter barrel profiles work best (M4 or Government contours). Heavier barrel contours may require modification to the inside of the rail. For AR-15/SR-15 based platforms only; not compatible with SR-25 variants. Installation instructions are included. Aluminum black finish.
-P+S was contracted to build to keep up with military contracts.

Please note that I am currently located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama for school so the item will be shipping from my local post office, but check my feedback I am a long-time member with stellar feedback. Price is shipped from my location to yours.

4.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.