JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a original Fausti Stefano over under shotgun chambered in 12/76 gauge. It has never been fired and has sat in a safe for at least 15+ years. This is an original Fausti Stefano made when Stefano Fausti ran the company rather than his daughters.

I would prefer cash but would be willing to do trades plus cash because I am giving the proceeds to my father. I am available in the Portland area.

3 (3).JPG

3 (4).JPG

3 (1).JPG

photo 3.JPG

Last Edited:
Pardon my obtuseness but 12/76 ga.?
1776, 76 trombones in a hit parade, Union 76 gas, Psalm 76, The federalist No 76?
It does not Google well.
Enlightenment please.
Thank you kindly

I was confused about it as well when I did my initial research. From what I could find it means it is 12 gauge fitted for 3 inch shells. Being an Italian shotgun I had to go off of whatever markings I could find.

Hope this helps!

I do not know much about this firearm because I do not bird hunt or shoot skeet, however I know it has one choke with it. During my research I did find that chokes for it are available for it online.

The front sight is an orange fiber optic type wire and there are slits cut between the two barrels to help with aerodynamics when acquiring multiple targets. Again These are all my assumptions.

*Update*

Doing some Spring cleaning I was able to find all of the chokes and original paperwork for this shotgun. Please PM me if you want a picture.

Just found this post. FYI, 12-70 refers to a 12-gauge shotgun, chambered for 2 3/4" shells, and 12-76 is the same 12-gauge shotgun, chambered for 3" shells. Your Google search was correct.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.