Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Over/Under Italian Made 12ga w/ chokes (never been fired) PDX

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by CitadelGrad08, Apr 21, 2014.

1. CitadelGrad08

CitadelGrad08 Portland Member

I have a original Fausti Stefano over under shotgun chambered in 12/76 gauge. It has never been fired and has sat in a safe for at least 15+ years. This is an original Fausti Stefano made when Stefano Fausti ran the company rather than his daughters.

I would prefer cash but would be willing to do trades plus cash because I am giving the proceeds to my father. I am available in the Portland area.

3 (3).JPG

3 (4).JPG

3 (1).JPG

photo 3.JPG

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Pardon my obtuseness but 12/76 ga.?
    1776, 76 trombones in a hit parade, Union 76 gas, Psalm 76, The federalist No 76?
    It does not Google well.
    Enlightenment please.
    Thank you kindly

3. CitadelGrad08

I was confused about it as well when I did my initial research. From what I could find it means it is 12 gauge fitted for 3 inch shells. Being an Italian shotgun I had to go off of whatever markings I could find.

Hope this helps!

4. forestgrump

forestgrump NorthWet Oregon Member

Is this a trap or field gun? Choke tubes or chocked? Thanx,Chris

5. CitadelGrad08

I do not know much about this firearm because I do not bird hunt or shoot skeet, however I know it has one choke with it. During my research I did find that chokes for it are available for it online.

The front sight is an orange fiber optic type wire and there are slits cut between the two barrels to help with aerodynamics when acquiring multiple targets. Again These are all my assumptions.

6. CitadelGrad08

*Update*

Doing some Spring cleaning I was able to find all of the chokes and original paperwork for this shotgun. Please PM me if you want a picture.

7. CitadelGrad08

Willing to go as low as $800

8. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

Just found this post. FYI, 12-70 refers to a 12-gauge shotgun, chambered for 2 3/4" shells, and 12-76 is the same 12-gauge shotgun, chambered for 3" shells. Your Google search was correct.