JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, this recent "what gun if only 1" thread has got me thinking about what I posted. And, I've come to the conclusion that I should have that gun.

I am looking for a combo o/u with preference to .30/30, .30-06, .308, .243 for the rifle chambering (in that order) and 12, 20 for the shotgun. I would entertain other combinations, but ideally I would be able to legally hunt deer/elk with it. But, a nice bunny/squirrel/bird/etc. killer would be cool too.

I would like to trade for a, very much like new, Smith & Wesson M&P9c. I am the original owner, and have shot it 3 times in the last year. I bought it with the intention to carry in summer time instead of my big XD45, but I just can't get used to the thumb safety and thus, never carried it once. It's clean, low round count (less than 200), and will include one box of Hornady Critical Defense and what ever target ammo I have.

Looks like every other unmodified M&P9c out there.

FTF in or around Portland. I have CHL, you don't need one, but if not, I require DL and a signed bill of sale/trade.

Thanks,

Steve

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.