JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Yet again I get quoted by this gentleman, in a post that I cannot read because I don't have enough privileges.

I was told by somebody else that I 'really wouldn't want to read' the first post, which sound ominous, to say the least.

Soooooooooooooo, I'm asking Osprey to re-post in the part of the forum that I CAN see and make the remark so that we can all see it.

Tac, I mistakenly quoted your post when I meant to quote Pharm's post which was right next to yours. I simply deleted my original post and started over so it made sense. That is why you couldn't see it. There is nothing malicious going on here. I am not sure who told you what and I am not sure what other quote you refer but I assure you there is no ill will intended or expressed for that matter and I rather enjoy your contributions.

Thread closed. Issues like this should be done via PM and not in open forums please.
You can include the Member and tag in a Mod or Joe at that point. @Joe Link

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top