JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know I did NOT watch the libtards pat each other on the back.:p:p:p

The 22.4 rating is down 4 percent from last year's show, which ended up translating to 34.4 million, the third-lowest rated since 1974.:D

Ratings down, that's good news. Maybe people are starting to pull their heads out of their azzes.

Self congratulation of the elite left does not interest me in any way. I didn't even know the Oscar's were on yesterday until someone asked me this morning if I hear of the big 'controversy' over the 'Best Picture' being incorrectly named. Seems the one thing these overpaid blowhards are supposed to be good at, reading words on a page in front of a camera, doesn't seem to give them sense enough to know when the card says "Best Actress", you don't announce it as "Best Picture".

Good grief, why do so many people worship these idiots as if they are some kind of god?

We have no tv at our home.
We haven't watched a movie in about 25 years.
To care anything about the Oscars I would have to................
wait........
There isn't anything I could do to make me care about that.
The Oscars equate to daycare for adults in my world.

So the final numbers are 3% down over last year. 32.9 million viewers but 18-49 down 13%. 3rd lowest in the 21st century. Should have been lower in my opinion, too many people still watching the propaganda arm of the Left.

My wife watched, I did not and usually don't. However I especially would not this time as I did not care to listen to the dim wit elites bash Trump and I knew they would. They are stupid as they don't realize that 50% of Americans voted for Trump and they are insulting those voters who will pass on going to their next movie. Just like I was a SF 49's fan, but no longer watch their games. After they all take a hit in the wallet, they might just wake up on how stupid they really are.

Last time I watched the Oscars was two years ago when confined to a hospital bed after having surgery. I can tell you that Lady Gaga knocked it outside of the park with singing some of the Sound of Music songs as a tribute to Julie Andrews....

I have never watched the Oscars, expect I never will. I'll watch the occasional movie, but outside of their written dialogue, I have no interest in what they have to say. They folks on this site have 100x more sense than those bozos.

My wife (since last week) once helped out some kids selling magazines and bought a few subscriptions including a weekly rag packed with pics of celebrities, their fashions, homes, cars, vacations, etc. She teased me that I "read" it just to ogle pictures of the bimbage.

Damn right I did!

Sadly, once I learned who some of these gals were by name, I was profoundly disappointed to hear what vacuous, peer-driven, liberal political crap comes spewing out of their mouths when confronted with microphones.

I acknowledge the hard work most of them put into achieving global notoriety. But it seems, almost across the board, that once they're making several million every year to act in films, sing pop tunes and frequent Rodeo Drive pretending to avoid the paparazzi industry, they completely lose touch with the rest of the world - working class salt of the earth NW slobs like most of us here to be sure.

However pretty they may be, that diminishes them significantly in my eyes. It's a shame that such outspoken, trendy elitist stupidity doesn't also make them as outwardly unappealing as their buddy Rosie O'Donnel. Caveat emptor I guess.

I don't think I've ever watched the Oscars or any similar awards shows, at least not as an adult. Regardless of political context it's never been of any interest to me.

Of course the current political context is such that every one of these events becomes a contest as to who can out-virtue-signal everyone else and the media behaves like Pavlov's dog throughout.

While celebrities have the same right to express their views that anyone else does I'm not sure why we are expected to care what they think. Are there really that many people out there who think, "Gee I'm not sure who to vote for, better find out what Lady Gaga thinks." Or, "This gun debate sure is contentious, better find out what Jim Carrey thinks before I can make up my mind." ?

^Sadly I think this is exactly how people think.

In other news, Starbucks numbers are crashing since they pledged to hire 10,000 refugees...

IMG_0724.JPG

Click attachment to expand