JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$69
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
yes it kinda looks like bubblegum. Cause of laws.... its semi auto and my Govender makes it "illegal to have", yet i have it legally. funny how it works. BUT you must be an orygun resident to buy this type of gun. we would have to meet at an Oregon ffl. i don't wanna drive far into orygun. just tired of having it.

IF you must be wondering the barrel and overall length is legal. not selling mags or anything else. and those are all stickers that come off easy. Con is, i spray painted it. But it does work! turkish guns are kinda shidded on but ive had this thing work fine for me.

Will sell to highest offer. and im not asking much

erect.jpg flacid.jpg side.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
All ads require a price and even though there is a listed price, your text basically states this is an auction, which isn't allowed on this site.
Please set a price and delete the "highest offer".

yes it kinda looks like bubblegum. Cause of laws.... its semi auto and my Govender makes it "illegal to have", yet i have it legally. funny how it works. BUT you must be an orygun resident to buy this type of gun. we would have to meet at an Oregon ffl. i don't wanna drive far into orygun. just tired of having it.

IF you must be wondering the barrel and overall length is legal. not selling mags or anything else. and those are all stickers that come off easy. Con is, i spray painted it. But it does work! turkish guns are kinda shidded on but ive had this thing work fine for me.

View attachment 1796721 View attachment 1796722 View attachment 1796723
I need potassium so 100$

View attachment 1796721 View attachment 1796722 View attachment 1796723
I'm potassium deficient rn so 100$….

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.