JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems that the Civil War has now become, "The War to Preserve Slavery" ?.....

...... What ever happened to it being, "Thuh Whoah uv No'then Aggression"! :confused:

( I'm getting too old for this crap !!)

Last Edited:
I served my Mormon mission in the inner City. Straight up hood. They called us share boys chalk.

Share boys? Help me out with that one if you would.

I'm thinking and not knowing that the origin of the name of the game that the definition came from 2 (b) of the definitions listed above. If I'm wrong (and Oregon has some deep racial issues) help me out with that as well

Any historians out there?

Share boys? Help me out with that one if you would.

I'm thinking and not knowing that the origin of the name of the game that the definition came from 2 (b) of the definitions listed above. If I'm wrong (and Oregon has some deep racial issues) help me out with that as well

Any historians out there?
Sorry. Spell check hates me. Meant to say white boys

Oregon and Oregon State have agreed not to refer to their sports rivalry as "The Civil War!"

I predict that the Beatles "White Album" will soon be changed to the "Rainbow and Unicorns Album!"

Oregon State, Oregon agree not to use the term 'Civil War' for its sports rivalry games
Cool. And I'll agree not to watch. The NBA, and now college, have turned a once great sport into a sham. Of couse, the green one is always trying to cover for the drugees and rapists, while the orange one, well, they seem to have an affinity for sheep. So there is that. But it's all cool, because we are on the verge of actually paying these thugs to play "academic" sports.
Nothing makes me laugh harder that hearing the term "academic athlete". Let's hear about all the 4.0 athletes that can barely spell their own name.

I swore off every other sport except for the Oregon teams and now I'm done with them all.

Going to discard my OSU attire and I'll make sure nobody buys me anymore.

Yep, gotcha....

Thanks you dirty haole. I get to use that because you are presumably white and that is apparently in the press not an ethnic/racial slur.....;););)

We live in a really stupid time......
While I get your meaning, "Time" cannot be stupid, but too many of the people in it will always be stupid, poorly educated, over emotional, easily led, uninformed, lazy, gullible, careless, self important, greedy, hateful, and......... Politicians love it! "Stupid" was me who voted only one party in my early years because my dad always did, so it must have been the right thing to do. Becoming "smarter?", I learned to carefully study any candidate and vote for the lesser of the evils. We get too soon old and to late smart!

I knew a brick mason (is that the right term?) who said he built the brickwork on some building on the OSU campus. He indented some bricks slightly, so that when the sun was hitting the wall just right, you could read "UofO" on it. He might have been pulling my leg though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top