JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great guy to deal with, very helpful with questions and Paperwork. It's a little bit of a drive out there, but worth it. Pat is the only dealer I've used, or will use. I mean why would I go anywhere else, when I get to shoot Pat's Toys right on site. Plus mine while the ATF is holding them for ransom. :s0155:

I had always been told that NFA paperwork was a nightmare and to stay away from it. Then I met Pat for my first NFA transfer and he guided me through it, was happy to answer all my questions, and then notified me the same day my paperwork arrived back approved. He is friendly and makes it easy for the newbies stepping up into this new world of firearms.

One time I went to his shop with a friend who had some questions about some obscure old retro AR15 parts. Pat said he might still have a box with them somewhere. He found the box and it had exactly what my friend was looking for. He asked how much for them and Pat said he could have it. I later asked my friend how much those parts were worth and he said at least over $100. Pat just gave them to him.

Pat's a great guy and goes out of his way to help everyone, especially newbies getting into guns for the first time have a great experience. He once said his biggest reward is seeing the big smile on your face when you fire your new gun for the first time.

I bought my first suppressor from Pat during a group buy he did on arfcom. Great price. I have continued to purchase things from him and also do most of my transfers through him as well. Great guy, and you can shoot in the back behind the shop!

+1
What can I add? Also, he charges the most affordable transfers fees in the area that I know of. And I love that beast of a Doberman that watches over him, his loved ones and valuable property. But that is not the only security measure he's got. I will leave it at that. :)

i also like pat....had some problems with another dealer and he helped me out. havent bought anything from him yet but thats where my money is gonna go from now on. he let me blow off some steam at his house with some great toys. it was a blast and hes a good dude.

Yep, absolutely! If you are looking into buying NFA items, there is no better place! I went to look at suppressors, and he let me shoot a few, and helped me all the way on what to buy. I would buy from him again anyday!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top