Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
Northwest Firearms

Oregon Research Labs LLC

No Reviews
  1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Oregon Research Labs LLC Discussion

2. aflineman

aflineman Both South of Eugene and East of Portland. Active Member

Pat is a great guy to deal with. He can walk you through the paperwork and processes needed to buy a suppressor or any other firearm which requires a federal tax stamp. Another advantage is you can normally shoot your new item at his shop. Very helpful when you want to compare supressors.
    Pat is the person I would trust to hold an expensive weapon for me while my paperwork was going through the process. There are not many other people I would trust to hold a $35,000 item for over 6 (or more) months.

3. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Great guy to deal with, very helpful with questions and Paperwork. It's a little bit of a drive out there, but worth it. Pat is the only dealer I've used, or will use. I mean why would I go anywhere else, when I get to shoot Pat's Toys right on site. Plus mine while the ATF is holding them for ransom. :thumbup:

4. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot Oregon Member

I had always been told that NFA paperwork was a nightmare and to stay away from it. Then I met Pat for my first NFA transfer and he guided me through it, was happy to answer all my questions, and then notified me the same day my paperwork arrived back approved. He is friendly and makes it easy for the newbies stepping up into this new world of firearms.

One time I went to his shop with a friend who had some questions about some obscure old retro AR15 parts. Pat said he might still have a box with them somewhere. He found the box and it had exactly what my friend was looking for. He asked how much for them and Pat said he could have it. I later asked my friend how much those parts were worth and he said at least over $100. Pat just gave them to him.

Pat's a great guy and goes out of his way to help everyone, especially newbies getting into guns for the first time have a great experience. He once said his biggest reward is seeing the big smile on your face when you fire your new gun for the first time.

5. Gendaito

Gendaito PDX Member

I bought my first suppressor from Pat during a group buy he did on arfcom. Great price. I have continued to purchase things from him and also do most of my transfers through him as well. Great guy, and you can shoot in the back behind the shop!

6. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Excellent place for the first time NFA buyer.
    I recommend him every day.

7. petagunner

petagunner sourthern oregon New Member

Pat is a great person to deal with, wether it's your first or 100'th purchase.

8. cackman

cackman Portland Member

+1

Cannot say enough about my dealings with Pat. Great man to do business with.

9. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

+1
    What can I add? Also, he charges the most affordable transfers fees in the area that I know of. And I love that beast of a Doberman that watches over him, his loved ones and valuable property. But that is not the only security measure he's got. I will leave it at that. :)

10. MilesTeg

MilesTeg Troutdale, OR Active Member

Website says closed? Vacation? Still in business?

11. Gendaito

Gendaito PDX Member

vacation. should be back soon.

12. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

A trustworthy friend is taking care of the dog, if you catch my drift. :D

13. BigMac

BigMac Hillsboro New Member

I like Pat. He can/will be little short in his emails but don't let that put you off. He's really a GREAT guy and very helpful.

14. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

i also like pat....had some problems with another dealer and he helped me out. havent bought anything from him yet but thats where my money is gonna go from now on. he let me blow off some steam at his house with some great toys. it was a blast and hes a good dude.

15. uscsoldier

uscsoldier Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

pat is da man:thumbup:

16. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Yep, absolutely! If you are looking into buying NFA items, there is no better place! I went to look at suppressors, and he let me shoot a few, and helped me all the way on what to buy. I would buy from him again anyday!

17. NK777

NK777 West of Portland Member

Pat's a good guy, he lives close, and he's inexpensive. What more could I ask for really. Wish I would have had more time to shoot and hang out Pat. Maybe another time.