JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD - Unfortunately, not to an NWFA Member....***

Up for sale is my Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in .40SW - uses Glock 22 magazines. Gun is in very good condition, some minor scratches earned from it's safe-mates. I am the 2nd owner, estimate is about 150 rounds fired. This is a GEN 1 gun, not the newer GEN2 model. I bought this because I had wanted one for quite a while, but it turns out I never take it to the range and I could use the room for another gun I'm buying, so it's time to move this on. Awesome gun for a GHB/BOB or a vehicle - very compact when folded and very lightweight. Great SHTF weapon.

Included is the gun plus (2) Glock 22 magazines - I do not have the box or manual.

Price is $399 cash, buyer pays Transfer/BGC at the FFL. I am in Oregon (Portland area) and willing to go to Vancouver for a WA buyer - we can meet at one of the Tropic Pawn locations. I can travel as far south as Wilsonville.

I am not looking for any trades.

If interested please send me a "converstation" (PM) rather than post on this thread. Most days, I can get back to you within about 2 hours.

Buy it now, while you can. Price doubles if Hillary wins the election....;) :rolleyes:

IMG_6823.jpg IMG_6831a1.jpg IMG_6832a.jpg IMG_6833a.jpg IMG_6841a.jpg IMG_6843a.jpg IMG_6847a.jpg

Last Edited: