JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This firearm is for sale in OR or WA and must go through an FFL in either state.

I have a Glock 33 for sale. I have added night sights (still going strong after about a year on the gun) and a +1 Pearce mag extension. The gun also has a Punisher slide plate which you can leave on or I will take off for you. The original plate is in the box. The gun is in excellent condition. I carried it a little when I first bought it (no noticeable wear), but for the past couple years it has just been a prop in my YouTube videos (my co-star Gary the Glock). This is one of the most perfect carry guns. It is small but powerful and holds 11 rounds. You can also buy a 9mm conversion barrel (approx $110 from Lone Wolf) for a couple extra rounds in the summer time and turn it into the perfect summer and winter carry gun. Happy to let any interested parties inspect the gun. Buyer can meet me at 311 tactical for the transfer if buyer is in Washington. You choose FFL in Oregon if buyer is Oregon resident. It is $10 for private sales in Washington.

Would also consider trades.

GarySale.jpg GarySale2.jpg

Last Edited: