JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Glock 19 unlike most Glocks that you will see on here. I have spent lots of time and money into this and am very reluctant to sell so I am in no hurry. I have put about $1,750 into this pistol and am asking $1500 for it. Listed is what I have paid for each part and/or custumization. Email with questions or inquiries. Serious Buyers Only! Dont lowball me as again, I am in no rush to sell.

Glock 19 - $500

Stippling and Trigger Guard Undercuts - $120

Slide cutout and cerakote (Arsenal Democracy commander slide service) - $450

Silencerco TiN threaded Barrel - $260 (about 600 rounds through the barrel)

Pyramid Full Trigger System - $250

Trijicon Suppressor Night Sights - $125

Extended Slide Release - $15

Extended Magazine Release - $30

Pistol comes with all of those items as well as 2 standard Glock magazines and one Magpul Pmag made for the Glock 19
image12.JPG image13.JPG image15.JPG

Looking for a nice MacBook for trade! Or a nice computer. Would accept cash on top of computer if trade value isn't equal. Let me know what you got

Last Edited:
This is a Glock 19 unlike most Glocks that you will see on here. I have spent lots of time and money into this and am very reluctant to sell so I am in no hurry. I have put about $1,750 into this pistol and am asking $1500 for it. Listed is what I have paid for each part and/or custumization. Email with questions or inquiries. Serious Buyers Only! Dont lowball me as again, I am in no rush to sell.

Glock 19 - $500

Pistol comes with all of those items as well as 2 standard Glock magazines and one Magpul Pmag made for the Glock 19
View attachment 334809 View attachment 334810 View attachment 334811

Looking for a nice MacBook for trade! Or a nice computer. Would accept cash on top of computer if trade value isn't equal. Let me know what you got

Glock 19 - $500

View attachment 334809 View attachment 334810 View attachment 334811

im interested but I'm not able to message you

I have a really nice 17" MacBookPro fully loaded I paid $3200 it is 4yrs old message me if interested. I'm not able to message you not sure why

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.