JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pulling this off the market. I'm thinking nobody out there really understands how great these guns are, especially when they're converted to a G Model like this one. It'll be happy back in my bedside safe as my home defense gun again, so I'm ok with that.

For Sale Only, No trades. This is a Like New In Box Beretta Full Size Beretta PX4 Storm. This pistol has been converted to a G Model, meaning it is a Decocker Only, DA/SA version, which are very hard to find. Trigger and reset are excellent and the pistol is in like new condition with no scratches or mars. Sights are conventional 3 dot sights (not night sights). The full size PX4 comes with two 17 round magazines, rail, and interchangeable grips to accommodate different hand sizes. Round count is probably 200 rounds total. This has been my home defense gun other than several trips to the range. The unique rotating barrel drops recoil to a minimum and makes it one of the easiest shooting 9mm handguns I've ever handled.

Price is $400. No trades. Thinning out the double stacks in my collection and need the money to pay some recent surgery bills.

If you want to buy it, please respond here by saying "PM Sent" and send me a personal message. You do this by clicking on my Profile Avatar (CMSgt Stripes) at the top left of the ad and then selecting "Send Message". The message needs to contain a phone number that you will actually answer. I have a 503 area code phone number but live in Battle Ground, so don't let that screw you up if I call you back.

This is an outstanding firearm as many reviews agree. It's a steal at this cost. You pay the transfer fee. My preference is Tropics Pawn in Orchards or on Hwy 99 in Vancouver ($21). Preference to local Clark County residents, although I will drive to a Portland area FFL if first firm response is from that area. Cost would be $410 for local Oregon residents to cover my gas costs.

Pictures are available at https://goo.gl/photos/8wegwVw6iX6oKUZx6 .

Last Edited: