JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know this is a strange request but I need 5 light purple shot gun hulls or loaded shot. The only ones I could find in loaded shot is 16 ga. Estate.
These are going to be used as boutonniere holders in my wedding. ( fiancé idea )

2nd choice would be Red Winchester XX high brass
I would be willing to buy them or trade for some loaded 12 ga.

I just am trying to avoid paying 17.00 for a box of shells I can't use ( don't have a 16ga )

Stacy

I know this is a strange request but I need 5 light purple shot gun hulls or loaded shot. The only ones I could find in loaded shot is 16 ga. Estate.
These are going to be used as boutonniere holders in my wedding. ( fiancé idea )

2nd choice would be Red Winchester XX high brass
I would be willing to buy them or trade for some loaded 12 ga.

I just am trying to avoid paying 17.00 for a box of shells I can't use ( don't have a 16ga )

Stacy

Thar's easy, just buy her a 16ga for a wedding present.

Tons of hulls on Larch Mt. All the colors you'd ever want. I'm sure there's lots of new ones that just need a little soaking in a cleaning solution and they'd be fine. Primers already poked!

I'd start with the big pit, by the correction's facility, on the L1500;
From Washougal area...
https://goo.gl/maps/2ZL03

GPS Coordinance:
45°43'5.63"N
122°19'1.15"W

Worth a shot, if no one come through for you.

Bill

Tons of hulls on Larch Mt. All the colors you'd ever want. I'm sure there's lots of new ones that just need a little soaking in a cleaning solution and they'd be fine. Primers already poked!

I'd start with the big pit, by the correction's facility, on the L1500;
From Washougal area...
https://goo.gl/maps/2ZL03

GPS Coordinance:
45°43'5.63"N
122°19'1.15"W

Worth a shot, if no one come through for you.

Bill

Thanks never thought of trying up there. I'll have to take a looksy.

Stacy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.