JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, wanted some opinion on a recent purchase. I am fairly new to AK's and want to see if I can find more info about these. And what an approximate value of it is. Thanks.

Norinco AK-47 56S-1 under folder, 3 mags, sling, and possibly the bayonet. It has been shot very little, would guess less then 100 rounds. I was actually in my early 20's when I went to purchase this with the original owner in the late 80's to early 90's .

Any info would appreciated. Thanks.

AK.jpg

AK1.jpg

AK4.jpg

Thanks for the feedback tits, I still am in the petting stage with the gun, like you said it is really well made and feels like it. Unfortunately I do not have the original box, and paperwork.

Because of their status as pre ban rifles, they hold a greater value to the collector than the usual post ban frankenrifles out there. They cost more, but generally retain a higher resale value as well. I would not hesitate to shoot it, but I would definitely care well for it.

Keith

Dang... never thought these would be valuable. I bought mine in the late 80's for like $300 and proceeded to beat the tar out of it. Mine's not pretty anymore but has functioned perfectly over the years.

I have one just like that and the only downside is that you can't extend or close the stock with a drum installed, and the stock does not lock open. I prefer the same gun with the rare but oh so rugged side folder, which I also have

Value from $800 for a shooter to at least $1500 in some locations. I am never selling mine!

Save the steel core, it is no longer imported

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads