JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is copied and pasted from s Facebook page called the Tacompton-files. Check this Darwin award............

anyone find a rifle on canyon in puyallup today around 11am? Good friend of mine was on his way to the range when his tailgate opened up and dropped his black hard case. Someone pulled him over to let him know but unfortunately he went back for it and it was gone. It was a one of a kind rifle and very rare to find. Please help us out, thanks!

I am surprised that someone saw this and didn't stop and pick it up.

Or they just saw the tailgate already open and didn't see the case fall out.

I can honestly say for all the PUs I have owned, and those I know who have owned them I have never had or heard of a tailgate opening up. It must have been damaged with a bad latch.

I can honestly say for all the PUs I have owned, and those I know who have owned them I have never had or heard of a tailgate opening up.
It must have been a Dodge, oops sorry, I meant Fiat. When they had to look to Fiat for reliability we all knew they were in trouble, LOL

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews